Steps to Secure your D-link Wireless Router
- To start we should associate a PC with an Ethernet link specifically to the D-Link Router. You can do this setup associated with the remote yet you will be disengaged from your remote.
- D-link Router at any rate twice amid the setup without utilizing an Ethernet link.
- Initially, we should utilize the PC that we have wired straightforwardly into the LAN port on the router. When you are on this PC, please open your Internet program.
- When you have opened your Internet program, you should get out the Address Bar over the top. Here you should sort of http://192.168.0.1 into the Address Bar, and after that press Enter on your console.
- You will then be provoked for a Username and Password. Enter administrator for the Username and leave the Password (clear). At that point, press Enter on your console or OK on the screen.
- Presently you will tap on Wireless Settings on the left half of the screen. At the point when the new screen stacks on the right, you can rename your remote system by changing the Network Wireless Name. Under Wireless Security Mode, select Enable WPA – Personal Wireless Security starting from the dropbox. Presently boxes will show up underneath that marked Passphrase and Confirmed Passphrase. This is the place you will sort what you might want your remote secret key to be. When you have entered your watchword, squeeze Save Settings towards the highest point of the screen.
- After you have squeezed Save Settings, the router will now communicate a protected remote communicate. Any of your remote gadgets will at first need to sort in the passphrase which was gone into the remote router. On the off chance that you keep on having any router issues, don’t hesitate to contact d-link technical support phone number @+1-844-664-2666.