Simple Steps to install wireless N150 Home Router
- Connect the included power connector to a divider attachment and your router.
- Connect the Ethernet link to the WAN (or web) port of both your modem and router, associating the two. (WAN ports are ordinarily yellow).
- Give it a minute to fire up with a light sign.
- Head to your PC or cell phone.
- Look in your system inclinations and interface with the Wi-Fi Name (SSID) found on the gave Wireless Configuration Card and enter in the secret word additionally recorded on the card.
Is The Quick Setup Not Cutting It? How about we Delve Deeper…
- Unplug the Power of your Cable/DSL Internet Modem.
- Connect an Ethernet link from your PC/tablet to a LAN (Port 1,2,3 or 4) on your router.
- Connect your Cable/DSL modem to the Internet Port on your router.
- Power on both the router and your Internet Cable/DSL Modem.
- Open your Internet program (Internet Explorer/Firefox) and enter 192.168.0.1 into the address bar.
- You ought to be incited with the D-Link Quick Router Setup Wizard, Click Next to Begin.