You can use the lights on the front panel of your D-link DI-624 router to assist diagnose home networking connectivity issues. Observe the step by step instructions in follows to diagnose and test the feasible solutions for any connectivity issues you’re experiencing. D link Router issues will fix all your issues.
Point: You may need to print these instructions to make the troubleshooting process less difficult
Is the power light illuminated?
- Light is green: The D-link router power is on. Go to Step 2.
- Light isn’t strong green: The router isn’t always getting power. Make sure the router is plugged into wall outlet.
- Is the WAN light illuminated?
- Light is green: the connection between the router and Verizon online is hooked up. Visit Step 3.
- Light is off: The connection between the router and Verizon online isn’t always hooked up.
- If the D-hyperlink router is hooked up to your computer using an Ethernet cable, are any local network lighting illuminated?
- Light for the port wherein a cable is hooked up is green: The Ethernet connection between the router and your pc is set up. Go to Step 4.
- Light for the port in which a cable is hooked up is off: No connection is set up between the D-link router and your pc.
- In case your PC uses a Wi-Fi network adapter to connect to the network, is the WLAN light illuminated?
- Light is green: The wireless connection between the router and your pc is set up. Go to Step 5.
- Light is off: No link is set up among the D-link router and your PC.
- Reboot your PC by turning it off, just wait for 45 seconds, after which turning it again Re-check your router lighting.
- Disconnect all networked computer systems and restart the PC linked to the router. Reconnect the opposite computers one-by using one to isolate the problem.